St. Claude Arts District
- Paintings by Peter Ladetto
- Sat Jul 14, 2012 - Wed Aug 8, 2012 6 PM - 10 PM
- Byrdie's Gallery & Coffeeshop - New Orleans
- Second Saturday Openings & Events
Paintings made to heal and inspire, to question and arouse.
Opening Reception: July 14th, 6- 10pm
Closing Date of Exhibition: August 8th, 2012
- Byrdie's Gallery & Coffeeshop - Website
- 2422A St. Claude Ave
- New Orleans
If you love great art, enjoy excellent cafe fare, or have ever had a hankering to play with clay, Byrdie's is the spot for you. The gallery side of Byrdie's is part of the fabulous St. Claude Arts District galleries. The studio portion of the shop offers membership and classes of all levels. Finally, the tea & coffee shop is home to fresh locally roasted coffee, teas imported from around the world, and delightful lunch sandwiches on house-made bread. So come down and check it out!
Gallery Hours: 10am – 7pm daily, closed Tuesdays
EventList powered by schlu.net